NOTE: Apto Inbox is a paid subscription and must be purchased before being able to successfully install the app within your Outlook inbox.
System Requirements: Apto Inbox is offered to users that are using Outlook with the following system requirements;
|Outlook Desktop Client||
|Outlook for Mac||
|Outlook Web Access||
Additionally, the Outlook user must have permission/access to install Add-Ins to Outlook and must have a paid subscription (free Outlook accounts will not be supported).
|A user can work with their IT department or computer support group (GeekSquad, other 3rd party IT support, etc) to verify that the above requirements are met to guarantee success with the Installation Instructions.|
Installation Instructions: Once an Apto team member has created your Apto Inbox account (after purchase), you will receive an email with an okay to begin the installation process below.
1) In your Outlook Inbox > click on the Get Add-Ins button in the top right portion of the ribbon
2) Click on My Add-Ins on the left hand menu > scroll to the bottom of the menu
3) Click the Add Custom Add-In link > select Add From URL
4) Copy & Paste the below URL into the popup box
5) Click OK > Close the Add-Ins window
6) Verify & Click on the Apto Inbox icon in the ribbon
7) Click on the Continue Button > log into Apto using your User ID & Password
You are now connected with Apto Inbox!
MORE INFORMATION: Coming Soon!