A Call List is a group of Contacts you want to call through. Apto allows you to create a call List multiple ways
- Manually by selecting each contact, you would like to add to a list
- Selecting groups and/or views that you have previously created
- Using Apto Maps to select contacts within a geographical area
In this article, we will discuss how to create a call List using Apto's mapping feature.
Developing a call list
After you’ve used Apto Maps to create a location-based list of properties, you can quickly and easily drop them into a list to begin engaging the owners or managers. Here’s how:
2. Click the “ADD TO LIST” button to begin composing your new call list.
3. Select the contact types you want to add to your new list (you have 3 options here: Owner, Former Owner. and Asset Manager).
4. Click “ADD TO LIST”.
5. A window will appear where you will have the option to:
6. In the new window, complete the required info
7. Click Save.