- Scroll and open the folders to see available report types, or search with text to narrow results (e.g. Listings).
- For example, selecting “Listings with Properties” will report on Listings with Property records, where the Listing has a related Property. That means Listings without a related Property will not be included in the report. If you need Listings with or without Property relations, then select “Listings” Report Type, or make a Custom Report Type.
- Click Create. (Note: Your organization may have decided to restrict the ability to create new reports and you may not see the New button. Talk to your company's Apto System Administrator for options.)
- Search in the text box at the top left for fields you would like to include in the report.
- Drag and drop fields, or double click to add them to the report.
Note: If you do not see any search results, try widening your search criteria. It is easier to start with search results and then add filters to narrow your results.
- You can drag columns to rearrange how they will appear in the report.
- “Show” and “Date” fields are standard available filters, but you can click “Add” for additional filters. You may want to change “Show” to show all records first.
- To further change search results, drag and drop fields to add filter logic.
9. When adding more than two new filter options, also add Filter Logic in the Filters “Add” picklist with AND or OR statements. This helps the report narrow down the results accordingly.
10. Finally, click Save in the upper left corner and name your report. Click the tab key to auto fill the report unique name, and choose the desired folder to save it. (Note: Any unfiled Public Reports are visible to all reports users in your organization.)