A call list is an organized list of contacts from your Apto database. There are two types of call lists in Prospect and Nurture:
- Apto-generated lists
- Today’s Tasks
- Closed Business Clients
- User-created lists: There is no limit on user-created lists
Apto-Generated Call Lists:
Closed Business Clients: made up of all contacts associated with a closed deal that the logged in user created.
Today’s Tasks: populates due and past due tasks owned by the logged in user.
*IMPORTANT: there must be a due date for tasks to surface contacts in this list. *
The query for the more technical among you is:
User-Generated Call Lists:
Prospect & Nurture allows brokers to quickly build a call list by simply choosing from their existing Contacts, Contact Groups/Views, or Properties. The user can then name the list and choose the frequency with which you want to call the people. Apto will then serve up a list containing all of the contacts who haven’t been contacted within your specified timeframe.
How Lists Work:
- A call list is Apto-generated or user-created from Contacts, Contact Groups/Views, or Properties.
- Each call list has a frequency
- This controls how often you are prompted to reach out to a contact within that list.
- If you reach a contact on one list, other lists will respect this interaction and you will not be prompted to reach out to that same contact in any other lists, so long as the frequency does not specify otherwise. For example, if a contact is on a list with a 30-day frequency and a 120-day frequency, you will be prompted to reach out to the contact every 30 days (which will update the 120-day list).
- When viewing one of your contacts within a call list, you are able to view all of the lists that person is on so that you can see & cover multiple topics in one call if preferred.
- Today’s Task List
- This list is the exception to the previous point. There is no frequency for this list. If there is an overdue or open task that you own for a contact, the contact will be in this list until the related task(s) are marked as complete.
- Closed Business Clients
- This list has a default frequency of 45 days.
- If you leave a list after calling only some of the contacts, you will pick up where you left off in the list.
- The list is ordered by activity history date of a call, where the call result is “reached.”
- Logging a call as “reached” will remove a contact from the cadence until the duration of the specified list frequency has passed.
- Logging a call as “not reached” - will not remove that contact from the list queue.
- Logging a call as “left message” will not remove that contact from the list queue.
- Logging a call as “emailed” will not remove a contact from the list queue.
- Scheduling a follow-up after logging a call for a contact will add that new task to the contact which will cause the contact to show in, “Today’s Tasks,” as long as a due date is specified.