A Call List is a group of Contacts you want to call through. Apto allows you to create a call List multiple ways
- Manually by selecting each contact, you would like to add to a list
- Selecting groups and/or views that you have previously created
- Using Apto Maps to select contacts within a geographical area
In this article, we will discuss how to create a call list from your previously created groups and/or views.
How to Build a Call List
- From the Prospect & Nurture home page, select the Prospect + Nurture tab, then click BUILD A LIST.
- Your Contact Groups and Contact Views will display in a pop-up menu. Select the Groups or Views you’d like to include in your Call List. The number of contacts and hours to call* will auto-total on the right side. (*Hours to call is based on an average of 5 minutes per call.) Then, hit NEXT.
- Fill out Contact list name, description, and contact frequency. Click SAVE